Thursday, September 13, 2012

Snippet #26


Jonáš looked defeated. “What’s so wrong with wanting to make movies anyway?” His voice went soft and you could hear the tears he was holding back.
Then it clicked. Jonáš met up with his parents today.
Sophie got up and gave him a hug. “It’ll be okay. They just want you to be okay. Everyone is a bit hypocritical when it comes to their children. Maybe that’s why parents drive children crazy. And maybe all children are too critical of their parents, which is why all children drive their parents crazy. But I promise you, they just want you to be okay.”
Marek looked rueful, “The older you get, the less of a future you have.”

2 comments:

  1. IT'LL BE OKAY JONAS!!!
    I PROMISE!!!
    YOU CAN MAKE MOVIES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. Jonas is my baby. If anything bad happens to him, Imma throw a fit.

    ReplyDelete

Microexpressions -- 7 February 2021

Maybe someday I'll be able to tell a story That doesn't have anything to do with me Or you But how can I ignore Your mouth full of e...