Sunday, September 2, 2012

Czech Movies

      So I went to the movies last night with my roommate Rachel. Now Rachel is the kind of girl who is too loud and says very tourist-y things. She's super nice though. So we're going to see Moonrise Kingdom - really odd movie, but good - at this really sketch movie theatre. It was super nice on the inside though, so it was less scary. But I was the one who had to figure out how the hell to get us there and back, and the movie started at 11. At night. In a part of the city I don't know. So I was basically mentally unable to react to things normally.
     Anyway, so in the movie theatre we're waiting (there was another movie before ours). Finally the other movie ends, and every one comes out. AND ONE OF THE GUYS IN THE MOVIE THEATRE BRINGS OUT HIS IRISH WOLFHOUND. OUT OF THE THEATRE. GUYS, THE DOG SAW THE MOVIE TOO. Is it just me, or is that super bizarre? So I'm standing there in shock, and Rachel is basically screaming and drawing all sorts of attention to her as she's laughing and pointing at the dog.
     It was a good movie though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Microexpressions -- 7 February 2021

Maybe someday I'll be able to tell a story That doesn't have anything to do with me Or you But how can I ignore Your mouth full of e...