Monday, September 10, 2012

Snippet #23


            “Guys, you’ll never guess what some old man said to me on the metro today!” Sophie burst into the room. Judging by how flustered she looked, she most likely ran here as fast as she could to share this trivial piece of information with anyone who would listen.
            “Did he say you could sit in his lap if the car got too crowded?” Jonáš asked, “That’s happened to me before. And it was super weird because he totally had crutches to help him walk. Like, I’m not going to sit on man’s lap when he needs support for his legs. I’d feel like a dipshit person.”
            Sophie looked perplexed as she deciphered Jonáš’s offhand comment.  “No. He said that I had a neck ‘built for pearls’. What does that even mean?”

1 comment:

Microexpressions -- 7 February 2021

Maybe someday I'll be able to tell a story That doesn't have anything to do with me Or you But how can I ignore Your mouth full of e...