She’s curse words and eating peanut butter straight from the
jar. She’s rolling the windows down on a hot summer day. She’s the dirt
underneath your fingernails and the sand castle you never finish. She’s
everything you can’t say and the things you can’t admit. She’s the poetry you
want to write and the stacks of unread books beside your bed. She’s sarcasm and
the laugh you can’t hold back. She’s the snorts and the giggles and the cackles
and the shakes. She’s burnt marshmallows and campfires and menthols. She’s the
thunder when it rains and the earthworms coming out to play. She’s the cold
feet in your bed and the pop-rocks feeling when she touches you. She’s the
dragons in your breath on cold days and crackling ice.
She is everything you love.
She burns you alive and you don’t want her to stop.
I don't know what it's for either but I agree, I like it :)
ReplyDelete