Friday, April 12, 2013

Bulgaria - 15 November 2012


I don't know much about Bulgaria,
Only Quidditch and Viktor Krum
And that the captial is Sofia.

Three hours spent together every week
Yet I don't know you.
You don't know me.

All I know is that you smell like
Cough drops and cigarettes
You're left handed
And your handwriting is worse than mine.
Yesterday, you told me you were cold
And you shut the window.

We've never had a real conversation
Only discussions about totalitarian regimes.

2 comments:

  1. Me gusta this one as well :D


    P.S. Which class? The Czech one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Psychology of Totalitarianism class - the one where I never knew what was going on.

    ReplyDelete

Microexpressions -- 7 February 2021

Maybe someday I'll be able to tell a story That doesn't have anything to do with me Or you But how can I ignore Your mouth full of e...