There’s something so personal about writing; you give yourself away to others in hopes that they feel just as lost and alone as you do. And together, in that moment of loneliness, you both feel less alone. That’s what writing is about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Microexpressions -- 7 February 2021
Maybe someday I'll be able to tell a story That doesn't have anything to do with me Or you But how can I ignore Your mouth full of e...
-
A few minutes later, Marek came running up to us, his hair flying all over his face. Blood stained parts of his hands and his jacket. “I...
-
You come into my home And try to blame me For you not knowing the rules
-
I will never be an Icarus Soaring and falling for the joy of it I keep my cards close to my chest My joy should keep me safe Inste...
If there was a 'like' button, I'd have pushed it :)
ReplyDelete