So sorry I haven't been updating these past few days. I know that Mandi is probably about to kill me. I've been super busy - getting used to my neighborhood and orientation and trying to learn Czech (IT'S SO HARD YOU GUYS, LIKE NO JOKE). Later I'll post pictures of my apartment and the few pictures I've taken so far - I know, I'm supposed to take a lot of them, but I don't want to look like a tourist, so I don't take pictures when I'm in large groups. I'm weird. Deal with it. But seriously, the apartment is gorgeous, and IT HAS A BALCONY. And I've made friends you guys. There's two of my roommates, Sevi (whose full name is Severina...like how cool is that?), and Rachel, who I get along with really well. And then there's 3 girls who live around the block: Dorothy, Karli and Bee. Bee is from Nigeria, so that's cool. I'm the youngest out of all of them...Karli is 23, Bee and Dorothy are 21 I think, and then Rachel and Severina are 20.
My school starts on Monday, so I'll try and keep you updated on that. Tomorrow I have to go see the Foreign Police - who only speak Czech despite working with foreigners all day - to register my visa or something so I can live in my apartment. It's weird, and I don't really get it. So yeah, that's about it...
My school starts on Monday, so I'll try and keep you updated on that. Tomorrow I have to go see the Foreign Police - who only speak Czech despite working with foreigners all day - to register my visa or something so I can live in my apartment. It's weird, and I don't really get it. So yeah, that's about it...
No comments:
Post a Comment