Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Snippet #1


“Life is like a giant monologue, a soliloquy, full of your ambitions, motives and mistakes. What I’m most afraid of is that one day I’m going to wake up and realize that my whole life’s soliloquy is completely and utterly wrong and all my thoughts have been misguided and useless.”
“You worry about the strangest things.”
“Don’t you worry that your life is meaningless? In this big whole universe of infinite planets and solar systems and galaxies, most of whose existence we’ll never even know, and yet we’re given conscious thought. That’s something special, and a lot of pressure. I just don’t want to waste it.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Microexpressions -- 7 February 2021

Maybe someday I'll be able to tell a story That doesn't have anything to do with me Or you But how can I ignore Your mouth full of e...