Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Astral Projection And Mutual Affection -- 24 March 2015

Constellations dance and decorate your body
From your hands to your face
And everywhere in between
You reflect galaxies in your eyes
Asteroids and comets orbit your path
You are the northern lights and the Milky Way
And the ever expanding universe
If you are all the stars then I am a black hole
Ever collapsing and self destructive
To the point of leaving nothing in my wake
I'll consume everything you are if given the chance
So stay awake, save yourself
We both know this is going to end with you broken and me empty

3 comments:

  1. What Manda said so I remember later:

    Liked the starry/cosmic imagery, though thinks it's sad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small thing I just noticed:
    "If you are all the stars then I am a black hole"
    should 'then' be 'than'?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first I was thinking it's just an if-then statement, but then I remembered that 'than' is used for comparatives. I used a bunch on online grammar checkers, and apparently what I have is fine.

      Delete

Microexpressions -- 7 February 2021

Maybe someday I'll be able to tell a story That doesn't have anything to do with me Or you But how can I ignore Your mouth full of e...