Sunday, February 17, 2013

Random Character Ideas

Savannah Edelman
Savannah Edelman knew a lot about very few things, but what she knew, she knew well. She knew that when people say they understand, they usually don’t. She knew that when people said they were sorry, it either wasn’t their fault or they didn’t mean it. But most importantly, she knew that the repulsive, pitiful thing that was Adam Moore’s beard had to go. 

Eddie McAllister

Eddie McAllister was no one’s bitch. Many had tried, but each ended up empty-handed, tail between their legs, and never brought up the subject again. She took the insult ‘bitch’ and made it hers; she owned that fucker, no questions asked. At one point, she even contemplated getting it tattooed, but she was drunk and the idea faded along with the alcohol in her bloodstream.

June McAllister
June McAllister didn’t speak often, but she made it count when she did. Her words were carefully chosen, usually loaded with barbs and could tear one’s soul into shreds. It’s not that she was rude; she spoke only to insult those that truly deserved to be insulted. It often surprised those around her when she did choose to speak, but considering who her sister is, it really shouldn’t be all that surprising. 

Adam Moore
There never was a boy more prone to hypochondria or exaggeration than Adam Moore. He thought very highly of himself and the only other thing he took seriously were his various ‘ailments’, and he expected nothing less than complete and utter compassion or commiseration. 

Jevon Walden
Jevon Walden was a weeper. Every little thing would move him to tears. He cried during TV Hallmark specials, infomercials (God forbid anything reminded him of Billy Mayes), a heartfelt lyric, anything. When he cried, he didn't care who saw - crying helped score him points with the ladies - and that's the way he wanted it.

Daisy Nolles
Daisy Nolles likes pretty things. She found nothing wrong with enjoying the simple pleasures in life, like a beautiful bouquet of flowers, or a good homemade apple pie. Some people would say she was lazy; she says she’s just enjoying the view. What view, people don’t really know, but Daisy likes to keep people guessing. 

Pairings
Savannah x Adam
Daisy x June
Jevon – ladies man
Eddie – independent woman who don’t need no man

1 comment:

  1. WTF?! I TOTALLY COMMENTED ON THIS LIKE 3 DAYS AGO?! WHERE IS MY COMMENTS?!?!?!?! GRRRRRRR -_-

    I said I liked it and asked exactly what I asked you on Facebook today (plans? winging it?) and I said "Hells yeah! She don't need no man!" lol I was funny :(

    ReplyDelete

Microexpressions -- 7 February 2021

Maybe someday I'll be able to tell a story That doesn't have anything to do with me Or you But how can I ignore Your mouth full of e...