Monday, June 26, 2017

Cosmo's 10 Best Weight Loss Tips -- 26 June 2017

Snack but smartly
Diet to shrink yourself
And give away that extra space that’s no longer yours
Don’t you know that space belongs to a man anyway?

Step on the scale daily
Play the numbers game
I’m at war with my body
As the numbers go down, there’s less of me to fight

Reach for your cell
Call your friend crying from the dressing room
Angry red welts
Poured into clothes and then good luck with breathing

Visualize yourself thin
Visualize yourself thin
Visualize yourself thin
If I don’t make these sacrifices
Just for the privilege of taking up space
Then their disdain is the rent I pay for the space of my body

No comments:

Post a Comment

Microexpressions -- 7 February 2021

Maybe someday I'll be able to tell a story That doesn't have anything to do with me Or you But how can I ignore Your mouth full of e...