Thursday, March 27, 2014

4 Poems Made From First Lines in 5 Random Songs

My heart is a flower that blooms every hour
I never been on a railroad, as many times as they pass me by
Look at me
Bless my heart, bless my soul
Every boyfriend is the one until otherwise proven


I've been in love with love
I'll sing it one last time for you
I need a little time to see what you're made of
Emotive, unstable, you're like an unwinding cable car
He said I'm going to have a bed with lots of pillows


Baby, baby are you listening?
Are you aware of what you make me feel, baby?
I got to breathe
Shut your eyes and think of somewhere
Don't wake, love, before it's time 


Love the way you look in that dress
You would have loved who I used to be
Flower tongue wilts with too much sun
Started in the morning, my head was getting hazy
So sick of the hobos always begging for change

1 comment:

Microexpressions -- 7 February 2021

Maybe someday I'll be able to tell a story That doesn't have anything to do with me Or you But how can I ignore Your mouth full of e...