Monday, November 5, 2012

Snippet #41


            “What did you call me?” Ondřej asked, taking a step closer to the girl. He towered over her, but she didn’t even seem fazed.
            “Did I stutter?” She looked amused, “I said you’re an asshole, and a fucking stupid one at that.”
            Ondřej grunted in anger and pushed her backwards. “Why don’t you say that to my face?”
            “Don’t touch me.”
            “Make me.” Ondřej looked over his shoulder at his friends. They all laughed, in the same haughty way all cronies do.
            “Hey, tough guy,” The girl called out. Ondřej turned to look at her, right as she swung her arm back. There was a crack, followed by a scream. 

2 comments:

  1. Lol, is it wrong of me to, after you mention their laughter, picture his cronies as Crabbe and Goyle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. That is perfectly acceptable.

    ReplyDelete

Microexpressions -- 7 February 2021

Maybe someday I'll be able to tell a story That doesn't have anything to do with me Or you But how can I ignore Your mouth full of e...